My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Monday 29 March 2010

Resting...

Few squats, lots of strength work with the dumbells and a couple of games of ten pin bowling! That's about it training wise. No running of course in a rest period which I'm really enjoying. Two weeks on Wednesday until I will start training for the Fell season. Right now I'm thinking about how I'm going to get into my best possible shape for the Summer's racing. I'll post a schedule as soon as I have come to a decision (I'm trying to seek help as well from various sources!).

No comments:

Post a Comment