My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Tuesday 16 March 2010

Absolutley gutted.

After Sunday's brilliant session, I felt really good and was in a great mood, really looking forward to resting down for English Schools. Unfortunatley, I developed a nasty sore throat which has since turned into a cold, as I first feared. My legs feel dead and I have a headache as well as the standard blocked up nose. So yeah, on the hole I feel pretty shitty, hense the lack of blog posts over the last couple of days. I have been giving my body the best possible chances to fight this bug off by resting and drinking plenty of fluids, but I most certainly won't be running at EGS Relays tomorrow. I hope I have had the worst of this god damn thing today and feel better tomorrow so I may be able to get the last session in before the weekend. I live in hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment