My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Tuesday 23 March 2010

Pumping some Iron

Despite having a race tomorrow, I decided to work on some more arm strength today with the dumbells. Besides, I will only be using my legs (well mostly anyway!) tomorrow so they shouldn't suffer as a result. I did lots, from lateral raises to hammer curls, but everything felt good and I hope this will be starting to help already. Tomorrow is my last chance of the season to run a good cross country race so I need to step up to the plate!

No comments:

Post a Comment