My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Thursday 18 March 2010

Lance who?

Instead of running yesterday, I went out on the road bike for the first time this year. Cycling seemed more attractive than a steady paced run and so the bike ride it was. The ride was nothing drastic, only 10 miles in fact, but I pushed up the hills very hard, out of the saddle and felt quite strong. The legs felt very good indeed.
I am definitley running on Saturday as I don't want to miss the opportunity of racing for my county in a prestigious event. I will either be very fresh/rested and have a blinder or, having not done as much as intended this week, will be found wanting for fitness and finish pretty much last! Whatever happens, there will be some great banter and it will be a great experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment