My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Thursday 13 May 2010

Wrecked thighs!

My thighs felt incredibly stiff this morning and have done all day. I am even having trouble walking downhill and so I just had a nice steady 2 miles on the cross trainer to try and loosen them up a little. Fartlek tomorrow where my legs will hopefully be in better shape.
I've found my bag too. The £250 worth of kit is safe thank goodness. I think I'm having problems with my compression socks - everytime I wear them whilst I run my calves seem much stiffer and lactic acid filled than normal. Surely this shouldn't be happening - anyone got any comments?

1 comment: