My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Saturday 22 May 2010

I've got a good feeling about tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my second race of the fell season. Whether Mearley Clough can be classed as a race however is debatable. I'm therefore really looking forward to tomorrow. Coniston Gullies, in the Lake District is a typical BOFRA Race. Short, fast and steep. I've also got a great feeling about the race. I've come off a solid week's training and now feel ready to race. I'm going to hydrate really well today as it's going to be stupidly warm tomorrow.
I've also ordered some new road shoes ahead of next week's 10k, which I have to admit I'm really looking forward to. Road racing has never appealed to me until lately, where I have become curious as to what I could do on a 10k. Check out the sleek, lighweight racers (pic) I'll be sporting next week. Good luck to everyone who's competing this weekend. I hope we all run at our best and even if you're merely having a training run, enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment