My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Friday 7 May 2010

Enough is enough.

Still the same as yesterday, and the day before. All lurgied up, having the occasional coughing fit and generally not right. Today was worse though by the fact that I tried to run and my legs are absolutley dead from the word go. Time to forget about training and concentrate on getting the illness right. Sedbergh is now pretty unlikely and if I do dare go for it, I will be miles off the pace as I won't have been able to train properly for two weeks. Good luck to anyone who is racing this weekend. I only wish I could participate too.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you recover soon mate, my bad throat and thats gone just get these headaches all time "/

    ReplyDelete