My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Monday 3 May 2010

Fighting fit (ish)

Back from Scotland at 7pm was the story of the day, after a very long and tedious journey which included being stuck on the A1 near Newcastle for what seemed an eternity. Consequently, I haven't got the rep session done and so that rolls on to tomorrow, when I'm back at School and so will be using the newly marked School track . The length of the track is 266 and a 1/3 metres which is bizzare (It's a mystery as to why) but I've found the problem with the Garmin was the memory (thanks Terry!) so I'll be using that tomorrow rather than the strangely measured track we have at School. It's a poor track - it's grass with lots of sand, it's rutted and has had rugby/football played on it in Winter but it's flat and perfect for tomorrow's session. It's what I've needed to do this session in the past couple of weeks. Come to think about it, I can't think why I haven't bothered doing this session there yet.
I woke up this morning with a bad cough/cold but the cough has now disappeared and the blocked nose is going. I'd also lost my appetite over the last couple of days and I seem to be finding that again. I just hope I won't be lacking in energy tomorrow. My legs feel really good actually so I hope tomorrow should be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment