My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Monday 17 May 2010

A brainstorm!

After getting in from work at 2am this morning (an 11hr shift!) I haven't felt too active although I've managed plenty of revision. Still, I wanted to do my hill session today to get my 40 mile week. I felt uncomfortable doing a session as hard as this however after a late night and bad preparation (not really any proper tea last night etc).
I then had a thought - the training week started at Mearley Cloughs last Tuesday at 7.15pm. If a week lasts 168 hours, surely I have until 7.15pm tomorrow to complete the week's training? Baring this in mind, I have just done a very easy few miles with strides etc. today and will pay a visit to the Moors above Ilkley tomorrow for the hill session where I will hopefully be much better prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment