My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Wednesday 12 May 2010

New shoes!


I've got some new fell shoes for the fell season and I wore them straight out of the box for Mearley last night. They needed a bit of breaking in as they didn't feel quite right - they certainly needed to mold to the shape of my heel a little. I wore them again tonight for the session and they felt amazing - light, responsive and generally a great all round terrain shoe. What are they? The asthetically updated Inov8 Mudroc 290 - still doing the same job as the shoe released in 2003 quoted as the 'Ultimate Off Road shoe', but with a bit of a make over. I can't wait for these dogs to rip up the BOFRA racing circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment