My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Tuesday 27 April 2010

Preparing to give it everything...

In tomorrow's session! I feel really up for tomorrow, and I've devised a loop just down the road which only has the slighest bit of ascent and so should give some nice fast times. Due to the decreased amount of climbs in the route, I hope to be faster than last week. Part of me is telling me to revisit the same course as last week and compare times, but I'd rather set some good times on some nice fast, flat tarmac. I'd quite happily be as knackered as this guy in order to get some really good times for the km reps!

No comments:

Post a Comment