My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Sunday 18 April 2010

As easy as pie!

Any session would seem easy after yesterday's death session! Well today I had a nice steady run which would remind me why I loved running. Overall, it was 1 hour 3 minutes and about 7 miles over grass, towpaths and roads. The weather was a lot cooler today as well so perhaps I should have done the Hill Reps today after all! I felt good today anyway, had a real spring in my step and didn't feel at all tired, although my right hamstring has tightened now. I hope that's ok for tomorrow for my 1k reps!

No comments:

Post a Comment