My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Sunday 25 April 2010

Easy like a Sunday morning...

Well afternoon, actually! Today I managed to squeeze my nice steady run in, between fixing patio awnings, cutting grass and school work. The run didn't throw up anything particularly fascinating or interesting. It was a good, solid, flat 1 hour 10 minutes with 8 miles totalled at a nice leisurely pace. Just what the doctor ordered. The only problem I am having is how hard the ground is at the moment; my thighs are a little sore as a result of the impact. Still, the weather is good and tomorrow I will be playing with speed again with some Fartlek.

No comments:

Post a Comment