My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Saturday 17 April 2010

The beginning of a new Era!

Training for the fell season is going to start properly today and I'm looking forward to it! Instead of the steady run I was going to start off with, I've decided to go with the hill session on Sharphaw today and then the steady run tomorrow to give me a chance to recover for Monday's hard session. Today's session is going to be very tough; it's hard enough without the hot weather we have at the moment. I'll give it a bash in an hour or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment