My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Monday 18 January 2010

Yesterday's Run

The blog looks pretty lonely with only one post so I may as well put yesterday's run in. I did my long run for the week on the tarmac yesterday, running to West Marton, then to East Marton and back to home, sweet home. It was 9 miles, completed in a pleasing 1 hour 20 seconds (6 mins 42 per mile) particularly when I spent a good 5 mins skating on an icy back road and there was 1100' of ascent involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment