My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Tuesday 26 January 2010

Coming on 'Leaps and Bounds'

Today I did a bit of preparation for tomorrow with a few strides and bounds. These included fast high knees, heel flicks, long raking bounds and the like. It may not be a training session but it certainly won't do me any harm ahead of what is going to be a hard day tomorrow. I am planning on doing: 2 minutes hard, 1 minute recovery for 40 minutes, with a 10 minute warm up and 10 minute warm down. This should leave me in good shape for Saturday where I have the chance to qualify for North Yorkshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment