My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Tuesday 19 January 2010

Intervals

I did a session today consisting of: A 10 minute warm up, 6 x 3 minutes hard with 1 min 30 recovery, 10 minute warm down. My legs felt a little tired from Sunday's effort (still!) but I managed to give it 'death' and run 0.46 miles on each effort. The intervals were round a triangular course so uphill and down dale in very muddy, boggy conditions. I was therefore fairly pleased with the 6 minute miles or so I was consistently churning out. Roll on Thursday for some hill reps!

P.S. Town drew 0-0 at home to Bristol Rovers tonight. Very disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment