My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Thursday 21 January 2010

Death Reps

Save the best 'till last, or maybe the hardest?! The hill rep session is definitley the hardest of my week and today was no exception. I warmed up for 15 minutes with various stretches, bounds and jogs etc. then hit the reps out. The climb is about 1 minute and today was pretty muddy. I sprinted up before jogging down for my recovery. I did this for 30 minutes, covering 4 miles and feeling pretty strong considering the conditions, before a nice 15 minute warm down. This gave me a total distance for the day of 6.5 miles. This is the last session of the week (hense hardest goes last!) giving me a total mileage of 21 miles (over 3 runs) which have been pretty well earnt (not many easy miles!) and should hopefully leave me in good shape for Sunday for Stanbury Splash - looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment