My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Sunday 28 February 2010

Picked for North Yorkshire!

After finishing 7th at the end of January in the North Yorkshire Schools race and therefore missing out on top 6 autmatic qualifcation by 1 place, I have had the tedious task of waiting to see whether I got one one of the final 2 places for North Yorkshire's team to run at the English Schools XC Championships in Manchester. I am delighted to say that last night I got an email from the Team Manager, Alastair Scholey:
Dear Will

Just to let you know that you have been selected for the English Schools XC on March 20th. Please can you confirm availability as soon as possible?

Many Thanks,

Alastair Scholey, North Yorkshire Schools XC Secretary

Happy Times! Something to train for and a chance to try and beat a couple of those who got in the top 6. I will be running against the Country's finest; this is the FA Cup of Schools' XC so it is going to be really tough; I will be giving it my all to help the North Yorkshire team and show the Team Managers that they made the right decision in selecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment