My philosophy...

'The road to success is a painful journey through the Wilderness with various obstacles man has to overcome. The journey has its ups and downs, its highs and lows, but man will rise victorious eventually. The human body is designed to deal with everything you throw at it; never give up fighting and you will never lose the fight.'



Thursday 4 February 2010

Down but not out...

I was left feeling absolutley shattered last night after the race and a 7 hour round trip. I did manage a run today just to try and flush the legs out. It was a reasonably paced half an hour on the fields near the house with a few good climbs which I felt very strong on. I intend on doing some speedwork tomorrow in Skipton Woods during my free periods with the hope of the race from yesterday being well and truly out of my legs. Hope it's a good'un!

No comments:

Post a Comment